Make-a-Map yourself; It’s really simple
1) Type in a place; anywhere in the world! Now click the “Search” button
2) The red square highlights the area covered by your map
3) Slip the map around until it’s exactly where you want it.
4) Give your SplashMap a memorable title (NO EMOTICONS or “&” or other symbols please!)
5) Choose how many you want and then add them to your cart. Remember the map will take some time to create and deliver.
Once payment has cleared we’ll begin our special process to print your SplashMap onto our weatherproof fabric.
MAKE-A-MAP PRODUCTS ARE PRINTED AND DISPATCHED WITHIN 10 working days. But let us know the date you need it by. We love a challenge!
Left it late? Not a problem. You can also buy a GIFT VOUCHER for this product. Note: Our printer shuts down for August. Personalised orders after August 3rd will be delivered by 12th September.
What’ll it look like?
In Great Britain we offer an Ordnance Survey 1:25 000 standard map on our fabric (this would be approximately 15 x 15km of land area), anywhere else in the world we have our International standard 1:40 000 REAL outdoor spec (approximately 27 x 27 km). Both are available at 72 x 72 cm. Examples printed onto fabric; tight contours,town detail, river details, overall map, comparison with OS Explorer on paper. Our new spec includes Hill Shading, contours and further features.