Leaving it late? Post Christmas treat or resolution? All our top 10 are in stock for you!
What can you get? Our stock is always up to date, so fill your boots! Check our top 10 wow factor gifts right now!
1. Wow them with choice! Personalised Map Vouchers!!
- Yes, time may be up for printing, but you can still give someone the joy of making their own at Christmas by choosing a voucher! These are our best sellers. Why? Just see how people have been personalising theirs here. For an event they don’t don’t want to miss, or just if they want to take the p***. Put the power in the hands of a beloved friend of relative.
2. Wow them the silky technology! Hampshire Maps & History
Beautiful long distance trails, history and the finest chalk downlands in the land between the Itchen and Test Valleys!
- Harry’s Hampshire Interactive Map. Really! It’s a world’s first for Augmented Reality even though it;s our most beautiful historic map!
- South Downs West is your starting or finishing point to the South Downs Way, but is an amazing place for discovery, trail finding and adventuring! Discover the beauty of the Itchen Valley.
- Stockbridge covering Romsey, Chandler’s Ford and Winchester along the gentle Test Valley.
Cycle and walking heaven!
OS Maps – are great for cycling a walking, so we’ve made a series to cover essential cycling and walking country in the beautiful county of Surrey. Know anyone one in one of these areas? Check it out!
- a) Reigate – So popular as a Personalised map we decided to make these as pre-printed products at 1:25k scale
- b) Woking, Brakenell, Farnborough – Adjoining the above and below maps
- c) Guidlford – Probably the most popular of our 1:25k series maps.
- d) Also our popular 1:40 000 Surrey Hills Maps which are great for Road and Mountain biking – includes the famous Box Hill section as used during the Olympics.
4. On foot or bike in London
- a) AtoZ London SplashMap – beautiful satin map covering the centre of the city, the ideal gift for Dad’s and any commuter or London visitor who wants to spend less time on the tube! https://www.splash-maps.com/shop/a-to-z-london-splashmap/
- b) London City Lite Map – comprehensive satin maps of the centre of London on a large satin map. Ideal Geo-ladies’ scarf?
5. Great Cycle challenges of the North!
- Le Tour du Nord – this comes in 4 sections, from Yorkshire to Derbyshire in the sections designated for the famous 2014 Grand Depart.
- UK Cycle Map North – The northern half of this two part full-UK series of the main cycle routes.
6. Star Map –
Did you buy a telescope last year? Build on their interest with this dew proof star gazers essential!
7. Ski Maps
More and more areas are becoming available! Of course SplashMaps is the best, most resilient and reliable guide to your 2016/17 Ski season! Top sellers?
- Evasion, Mont Blanc resorts
- 3 Valleys
8. Yorkshire Dales 3 Peaks
Wouldn’t be a list of challenges without the YD3P!! Planning to do this myself next year. Anyone coming?
9. Peak District East
Every where is beautiful in the Peaks. But in our view East is best! And it’s one of the best selling SplashMaps of 2016!
10) Something for Auld Langs Syne? – Go North of the border!
Loch Lomond and the Trossachs. Do they really know how to do it better up there? Only one way to find out!
But Hurry if you want any of these for Christmas!