The New Forest Map Toggle Toob covers the Northern part of our New Forest SplashMap at a scale of 1:40 000. It helps you make the most of your visit to the Forest and Moorlands in this beautiful, historic park. And get yourself from A to B using some of the clearest cartography you’ve ever seen. The content of our New Forest map includes essential path and bridleway detail. It’s ideally suited for two feet, two wheels or 4 hooves or just chilly necks!
Burley, Lyndhurst, Emery Down, Beaulieu Road, Ashurst, Brokenhurst, Sway, Picket Post, Linwood, East Boldre, Hampshire, Rhinefield,
National Grid Coordinates (Easting, Northing / Grid Reference):
Upper-right – 344300, 530300
Dimensions on map:
20 km x 15 km
Size of product (including borders):
50 x 36 cm (and stretches considerably
A Bit About The New Forest National Park
The New Forest was designated a national park in 2006 to preserve the magnificent landscape for many generations to come. The National park is situated in Hampshire, located in Southern England and boasts over 140,000 acres across Hampshire, which spills into Wiltshire. The New Forest is enjoyed by millions of tourists each year, a majority are UK residents. Over 13.5 million day visitors and 1 million visitors choose to stay overnight. This area is covered by New Forest District Council.
There are plenty of activities to choose from, from walking and cycling to spotting wildlife, and plenty for the whole family too. Grab your wearable New Forest Map from us and visit the official New Forest site to find out more about events and activities: https://www.newforestnpa.gov.uk/.
What makes The New Forest A Great Place To Visit?
What makes the New Forest national park so special is different to every person and their outlook on the landscape, some common qualities are below:
- The amazing natural beauty and wildlife roaming free, including horses, donkeys, pigs, ground nesting birds and cattle.
- A rich Royal heritage as the land was used as a royal hunting ground for deer.
- A chance to ditch the norm of busy lifestyles and explore a truly tranquil quiet place.
- Immerse yourself in the sounds and sights of an ancient woodland and historical sites.
- A healthy environment, clean air and water and a sense of wilderness without pushing your limits.
- Explore wonderful walking routes or take part in the New Forest Walking Festival.
- The open forest is perfect for dog walking and has many cycle routes.
Grab your New Forest National Park map online or buy it as a gift for a friend or loved one.