My Trail Personalised SplashMap – UK let’s you share remember and plan for those proud trail moments in the UK.
With many of us capturing our feats – on foot or wheels – via apps like Strava, SplashMaps now offer a service to put your trail on a weatherproof fabric SplashMap as the ultimate souvenir, memento or inspiration.
Your GPS GPX file
Your device will have captured your route via satellite positioning often known as GPS. The service you use (Strava, Komoot, Garmin, Polar for example) will have captured this in a format known as a GPX file. Here’s how you can make a SplashMap of your trail:-
- On your subscription service, e.g. Strava subscription (on a computer), select the event you want on a SplashMap.
- Simply choose to “share” your ride and send us the link to the ride via the email below, or
- Go to the GPX download, click and follow any further instructions from your service
- Email the file, or a link to us, email@example.com
- Go ahead and add to cart below!
Add in your notes
At the order notes stage (after your address detail has been added), please add the following notes:
- A short title you may want
- A reference to your email (when it was sent and the email address if different than that used in billing detail)
- We can only create maps that fit within our standard sizes, we will choose from 50k and 25k scales for a best fit. This means your trail must fit within an area no bigger than 34 x 34km.
- Currently this service is only available within the United Kingdom