This season is great for our Lake District Fabric SplashMaps series of maps. There’s so much going on there that we’ve made a number of dedicated maps and created a whole new map over the summer!
- Our retailers are seeing our Ambleside map fly off the shelves!
- And our North East and North West Lake District maps are going the same way.
- But our retailers in the area tell us that a Central Map covering Keswick with Ambleside to the South is what their customers demand. So we’ve made it! Check to see if it fits with your plans to visit this stunning area.
- For the 3 Peaks Yacht Race we have made a dedicated map for the coast to peak run from Whitehaven to Scafell Pike
- Invesco Perpetual annual charity challenge is a gruelling walk-and-cycle challenge covering 16 peaks in 16 hours! We’ve had a lot of fun making a dedicated series of maps for them for the 7th and 8th September.
Visiting the Lakes? We’ve the map for you.
Planning an event? Contact us. We can quote you for terrific dedicated maps so your event will stay with participants forever!
[…] has brought us a deeper knowledge of these key markets and focused his efforts on Snowdonia and the Lake District. Thanks to him we’re selling through more retailers in the Lakes and the interest from the […]