The Autumn Campaign
The response to our autumn campaign has been amazing! SplashMaps have been weaving and printing a-plenty as retailers get their Christmas Stock of customised SplashMaps having taken advantage of our September offers.
Autumn Fair introduced us to a lot more folk. Most had a focus on Spring and Summer lines next year and these have led to a number of meetings and some exciting announcements we’ll make in early 2017.
The others bit the bullet and ordered soon after the show, taking advantage of our 20 units minimum order.
So just who are our new customers?
- Norfolk Lavender
- Creswell Crags Visitor Centre
- LandRover & Classic Vehicle parts
- British Geological Survey
- The National Memorial Arboretum
- Oh, and Amazon!
They will all receive their maps in the coming few days and help us get much needed adventure assistance to good people of the UK over the next 3 months.
And just how custom is our offering to them?
- Dedicated Packaging with their chosen title
- Dedicated SplashMap, normally using OS’s 1:25k iconic walking map
- Their chosen place in the middle
- Their chosen title on the map
- Their chosen format (neck warmer, Satin Scarf, head scarf or our traditional indestructible weatherproofed SplashMap)
- Delivered direct to them
- Our support for them through all our social media channels (starting now ;-))
- Their own logo incorporated
- Their choice from our range of popular destination SplashMaps!
Time to order yours?
It’s not too late to get stock for Christmas (but it’s getting closer!!) if you know or shop that needs this amazing treatment. Just get in touch 😉