Communicating what makes us different can be tricky through the usual press. Pick-up a SplashMap and you “get-it” instantly. Meet me at one of our many stands and I’ll tell you about it. But when you can’t touch the product, just how do we grab your attention?
This week we launch our new packaging. Taking delivery are our amazing mix of retailers, from the most historic hospital in Winchester to the largest bike retailer in the UK and the best bike shop in the Isle of Wight!
The packaging helps people to understand immediately what our maps are about.
- The central benefit of having a map specifically designed for rough treatment in rough weather.
- The facts that these are weatherproof fabric maps.
- The hobbies we’re aiming at are shown in clear icons.
- Wherever you bought our maps, a free pen is offered and you are encouraged to register and join our SplashMaps community.
- Scales and the many features that support adventures in the REAL outdoors.
The packaging works alongside the Point of Sale poster and the advertising and PR campaign that’s proved to attract new customers, great reviews and supports our sales through every channel.
Our packaging is also thoughtfully designed in re-sealable bags and with thumb-nail area maps clearly marked so that customers can decide if it’s the area for them with a minimal impact on your product display.
I hope it works for you!